EagleView Medical is an international company focusing on translating novel imaging techniques into clinical medicine. Our mission is to make medicine intuitive and precise. Located in Troy, Michigan, our vision is to impact the global health care. We are seeking exceptional individuals with a passion for improving patient outcomes by leveraging medical image processing and 3D graphics. If you are excited of one of the following opportunities, please contact us.
- Dreaming to impact the health care by helping doctors and patients.
- Learning how to build a start up company to a rising star so that someday you could build your own.
- Tapping your career potential without boundary.
- Working with world-class scientists and health care professionals to translate cutting edge techniques into medicine.
Positions: Software Engineers
Multiple positions are available in biomedical image processing, 3D graphical visualization, and augmented reality programming. The candidates will be dedicated to at least one of the following areas:
a) Development and improvement of computer algorithms and software in 3D volume/surface rendering and graphic visualization;
b) Image processing (segmentation and registration) and data analysis of CT, MRI and DSA data.
c) AR/VR programming and ray tracing.
The candidates should have excellent programming skills and the following background:
Required Knowledge/Skill, Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related field and 2-3 years of experience in medical image processing is desired OR;
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related field and 0-2 years of experience in medical imaging processing is desired;
- Fluent in C/C++ or C# programing languages;
- Experience in medical image processing, such as tissue segmentation, co-registration, image fusion, and 3D visualization;
- Conversant with modern software engineering methodologies;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written;
- Self-motivated and willing to take on responsibility;
- Track record of excellence in the dedicated field.
Preferred Knowledge/Skill, Education and Experience:
- Experience in VR/AR software or system development.
- Familiar with itk, vtk for 3D medical image processing and visualization.
- Familiar with ray casting/ray tracing algorithm.
- Experience in Unity development.
- Excel in GPU programming.
Please send your resume to email@example.com